Tarentum Today

This is for the people that haven't been back to Tarentum for awhile and wonder what it looks like today. Some places are gone some have changed, like Henrys, gone, but you still will visualize where the places used to be and how it was. Good old Tarentum. When I meet people they ask where I’m from, I tell them Tarentum but I now live in Natrona Hgts. Another question I get asked a lot these days are why in the hell did you get on the school board? Well the number one reason among many others is there was rumors that the past board wanted to tear down my Alma Mater. Me said over my dead body. I am working on pictures from the past also. That will be the next project. So if any of you can contribute with some kind words and some pictures I would really appreciate it. Oh. I was talking to old dog Tim Christy and he is going to hook me up with some pre-60’s year books Remember to enlarge the picture, most will if you click on that pic. Thanks and enjoy

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

I tried to duplicate this picture with the one taken way back when on the opening page of the Redcat page. The Rapp family still live in the house beside play-ground

Comments:
I remember the Senior Steps. The Sophomores always tried to challenge us. I remember throwing Tommy Cipolla down the grass bank as he tore my new jacket. Don't remember anyone challeging
the Junior Steps opposite of the Seniors. Remember some Seniors
dropping water balloons from on top of the building on the Sophomores. Teachers & Administration didn't think it was funny.

Tim Klucinec
May 3, 2018
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?