Tarentum Today

This is for the people that haven't been back to Tarentum for awhile and wonder what it looks like today. Some places are gone some have changed, like Henrys, gone, but you still will visualize where the places used to be and how it was. Good old Tarentum. When I meet people they ask where I’m from, I tell them Tarentum but I now live in Natrona Hgts. Another question I get asked a lot these days are why in the hell did you get on the school board? Well the number one reason among many others is there was rumors that the past board wanted to tear down my Alma Mater. Me said over my dead body. I am working on pictures from the past also. That will be the next project. So if any of you can contribute with some kind words and some pictures I would really appreciate it. Oh. I was talking to old dog Tim Christy and he is going to hook me up with some pre-60’s year books Remember to enlarge the picture, most will if you click on that pic. Thanks and enjoy

Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

WHO COULD FORGET THIS PLACE


Comments:
Even though the Tarena could use some remodeling, it amazes me that they stuck around for the kids! How long have they been in business??
 
Wow, I am loving looking at all the pictures around Tarentum. My home town of many years ago. I have such good memories of the Roller rink. Seems like most Saturdays I would either be skating or going to see a movie. Thanks for posting these pictures. Takes me down on memory lane.
 
The Tarena was lots of fun. There were so many kids there! I really enjoyed skating. Thanks for the great times and keeping it open so long! Lyd
 
I remember the Saturday night dances; the Oldies but Goodie Songs. Ron, I remember your QB Days at Tarentum HS.

Tim Klucinec
May 3, 2018

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?